• For the fifth consecutive season, the operator has renewed its sponsorship of ESTUAMEB, the wheelchair basketball school promoted by these three organisations.
• This initiative forms part of HISPASAT's Sustainability policy in its commitment to the integration and development of its athletes.
● This is the first stage of the roll out to extend internet access in the country using Facebook Connectivity’s Express WiFi platform and with the coverage in the Ka band from HISPASAT's Amazonas 5 satellite.
● EasyTV has joined the project as an internet service provider in areas without telecommunications infrastructure or with low quality connectivity.
● By purchasing prepaid passes to access the internet, end users can tailor their use to their needs and economic conditions.
• Debido a la situación creada por la pandemia de Covid-19, el operador extiende la presentación de solicitudes hasta el 6 de julio.
• La Beca HISPASAT “Mujer Ingeniera” financia los estudios de postgrado en el ámbito aeroespacial a una alumna de Ingeniería Aeronáutica o de Telecomunicaciones.
• The new satellite from the Spanish operator will be launched in the second half of 2022 and will have an estimated useful life of 15 years.
• The operator will be present in the trade fair's exhibition area where it will display two advanced satellite reception terminals.
• The operator continues to foster the development of female talent in areas of engineering, aiming to help more women enter this sector in the future.
• HISPASAT's "Female Engineer" Scholarship finances postgraduate studies in aerospace for a student of Aeronautical or Telecommunications Engineering.
• Both companies have agreed to work together to explore the possible terms and conditions that can validate PLD Space as a launch services provider.
• PLD Space is a Spanish company that develops launch technologies to provide commercial orbital and suborbital access services dedicated to small payloads and small satellites.
• HISPASAT will help to define the technical conditions that satellites must meet to be integrated and launched on board MIURA 5.
Thanks to the latest contract renewals and new agreements in the region, the operator will provide capacity to extend mobile networks via satellite in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, and Argentina.
Cellular backhaul connectivity via satellite is essential in regions like Latin America to achieve robust, high-capacity capillary structures that mobile networks need given the boom of 4G and the arrival of 5G.
The operator will provide the spatial capacity of the Hispasat 30W-5 and Hispasat 30W-6 satellites to roll out a cellular backhaul network via satellite.
• Claro Argentina will be able to extend its offering to its subscribers with a high-quality and high-performance service.
• This agreement reinforces the role of satellites as a driver for rural connectivity
• The operator will continue supporting the Humanising Children's Hospitals Programme of the Fundación ATRESMEDIA, helping to broadcast the FAN3 channel.
• FAN3 is broadcast in 165 hospitals throughout Spain, thanks to the collaboration of HISPASAT's satellites.
• This initiative forms part of HISPASAT's Sustainability policy in its commitment to personal and community development.
The operator will contribute spatial capacity to distribute eleven television channels and radio stations through its satellites located in 30º West, the ideal position to distribute contents in Spanish and Portuguese.
Gogo increases Ku Capacity with HISPASAT’s Amazonas Nexus HTS Satellite, launching in 2022.
• The Spanish operator kicks off its new mission Amazonas Nexus, devoted to the mobility and connectivity markets, marking the start of a new generation of satellites with an innovative architecture and higher capacity.
• The new satellite, embarks a new generation Digital Transparent Processor (DTP), a technological breakthrough that substantially increases the flexibility of the satellite, allowing its adaptation to eventual changes in the customer’s demand.
• Amazonas Nexus, which will have an important participation of the Spanish aerospace industry, is scheduled for launch at the end of 2022 and has an expected lifetime of 15 years.