Mercé Riba Monzó, graduada en Ingeniería de Vehículos Aeroespaciales por la UPC de Terrassa, ha sido la beneficiaria de una ayuda económica de 5.000 euros.
El operador de satélites ha concedido su sexta beca anual a una mujer ingeniera para que realice un máster habilitante en el ámbito espacial.
La compañía quiere fomentar así la presencia del talento femenino en las áreas de ingeniería con el fin de poder contar en el futuro con más mujeres trabajando en este sector.
Thanks to this agreement, more than 60 communities located in remote parts of Mexico will be able to rely on mobile telephone and internet service in public spaces, schools and healthcare centers, thanks to the extension of the LTE rural network promoted by CFE TEIT via satellite.Read more Read more
• Last year the Group had an EBITDA of 136.2 million euro and a net profit of 55.8 million euro, of which 44.6 million will be distributed as a dividend.
• The company has reduced its net financial debt by 35% compared to 2020, which now sits at 112.5 million euro.
• The operator will showcase this solution at its stand (W8510) which will allow pay television operators and service providers to rely on a high-quality, multi-screen entertainment service by internet.
• The company will also present Hispasat Wave Video in Las Vegas, its latest generation of managed services that provides greater flexibility to its clients to reduce their costs and extend their reach to the largest audience possible.
The Amazonas fleet of satellites, located at 61º West, together with the teleport of HISPASAT Peru located in Lurín allow the companies to offer the most cutting edge and flexible multimedia solutions by satellite in all of Latin America.Read more Read more
Thanks to this service, promoted by the federal agency CFE TEIT (CFE Telecomunicaciones e internet para todos - Telecommunications and internet for everyone), the residents in these towns will be able to enjoy free internet access on their devices through an open WiFi hotspot located in public areas.Read more Read more
• Gracias a esta alianza, ambas entidades contribuirán a la digitalización de poblaciones pequeñas, tanto para uso residencial como para soluciones corporativas y de gestión municipal, ganadera o forestal, entre otras.
• Dentro de su iniciativa Conéctate, HISPASAT ha lanzado un servicio mayorista de banda ancha por satélite de hasta 100 Mbps para el cierre de la brecha digital en todo el territorio español.
• Under this new name, HISPASAT groups a wide range of services and solutions, adaptable to each client’s different needs in its leading markets.
• The operator will attend the Washington Satellite Show once again this year, where it will also present the latest advances in its new satellite, the Amazonas Nexus.
This operation positions HISPASAT as a leader in the market of satellite solutions for telecommunications operators, corporate networks and public administrations in Latin America.
This agreement enables HISPASAT’s 2020-25 Strategic Plan to be accelerated, aiming to transform the company into a satellite solutions and services provider.
The operator has donated a complete digital classroom solution and satellite broadband access that will benefit more than 400 students to the Plan de Chorcha Educational Center, located in Ngäbe-Buglé, one of the country’s most mountainous regions.
The presentation ceremony of this pilot project featured the president of the Republic of Panama, Laurentino Cortizo, and the minister of Education, Maruja Gorday de Villalobos.
• Both companies have signed an agreement for the joint roll-out and marketing of this wholesale service in the region, which will be available in the Spring of 2022.
• This new service complements HISPASAT’S offer of audiovisual services, which was strengthened last year with the acquisition from Telefónica of the video signal transport and management business of Media Networks Latin America.
El operador fomenta el talento femenino en las áreas de ingeniería para incrementar la presencia de mujeres en el sector.
La Beca HISPASAT “Mujer Ingeniera” financia los estudios de postgrado en el ámbito aeroespacial a una alumna de Ingeniería Aeronáutica o de Telecomunicaciones.
El despliegue de la tecnología satelital permitirá disponer de cobertura de calidad en entornos actualmente aislados de la Val d’Aran.
El acuerdo también establece el impulso de soluciones centradas en ámbitos como la gestión de emergencias y riesgos naturales, el turismo o el control de la fauna.
The operator will take part in a pilot satellite connectivity project in remote, highly mountainous areas that it will develop in cooperation with MWCapital, the Conselh Generau d’Aran and Arantec.Read more Read more
This combined solution provides an early forest fire prevention and detection system through
IoT sensors placed in forests.
The two companies have expanded their strategic collaboration agreement to North America, where they will provide Ovzon’s services using capacity from HISPASAT's fleet.
This agreement complements the joint offer of the two companies, already present in Latin America and Europe
The President of HISPASAT, Jordi Hereu, and the Chairman of Repsol, Antonio Brufau, have signed a partnership agreement to develop new high-end technological applications that will revolutionize reforestation tracking and control and the management of large forested areas as a tool for offsetting emissions.
The use of satellite technology ensures universal, efficient and continuous connectivity which will make it possible to very accurately certify the amount of carbon absorbed by the trees over the years